BOW PARTS AND TUNING
- The brace height on your bow should be between 6 1/4" and 7 1/4" (usually 7").
- Your nock set height should be between 1/2" and 3/4" above the center line.
- Bow can and will tune outside of these parameters. These are the manufacturer's settings.
- There are three ways to tune your recurve bow:
2) Nock Set Height
3) Arrow Spine
- You will need an arrow chart to select proper aluminum arrow or weight of bow for wood and carbon arrows.
- Brace Height = distance between innermost part of bow grip and front of bowstring.
- Nock Set Height = distance of nock set above the centerline of the bow shelf.